Translate

Friday, May 13, 2016

Simon D shuts haters down with his nonchalant attitude on 'Show Me the Money 5'

Simon D was full of 'IDGAF' on the May 13 episode of Mnet's 'Show Me the Money 5' as he is a producer who will mentor the contestants of this season.





He said, "I got cursed out a lot even before I came out here."  Previously, he had said on stage once, "I will never go on 'Show Me the Money.'  I earn money well even without doing that," dissing the program.  Yet, in the end, he joined the program as a producer, earning backlash from people stating, "Simon D said he wasn't going on it though keke," "But you dissed 'Show Me the Money'..." and more.

He said on the show, "Even now, I eat and live well by my standards.  What do you want me to do?  It doesn't bother me," with the swag of a true hip hop artist. And that's how you do it, folks.



No comments:

Post a Comment