Translate

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Kill me Heal me


I finally knew what is the meaning behind “Don’t judge book by its cover” saying after watched this drama. I have no intention to fall deeply for Kill Me, Heal Me. In fact, I’m planning to skip this drama and focus on Hyde, Jekyll, and Me, which premiered only few weeks after KMHM aired. However, I find myself hooked on Kill Me, Heal Me after just watched its first episode. Funny, right? I never put my hopes high for Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum pair. This is actually my first drama of Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum. I don’t know why but I never find myself willing to watch the drama with both of them as the leads. But now I know that I will never ever skip the drama starred by these two amazing actors in the future. I will now proudly enthrone Kill Me Heal Me as the best drama in first quarter. The drama has full package of genres, from drama, comedy, romance, to mystery! 
Kill Me Heal Me tell the story of a third generation chaebol Cha Do Hyun (Ji Sung) who suffers from Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID) or multiple personalities disorder after faced terrible experience during his childhood. Growing up, Do Hyun has to share his life with his other six personalities: Shin Se Gi, Perry Park, Ahn Yo Sub, Ahn Yo Na, Nana, and Mr. X. Each personality shows distinctive characters. One day, he met a psychologist Oh Ri Jin (Hwang Jung Eum), who, with her kind heart, willing to help Do Hyun heal himself. However, Ri Jin’s twin brother and a popular writer Oh Ri On (Park Seo Joon) also seemed to put his interest in Do Hyun’s illness and tried to take advantage of his disease for his next novel. 
But, thank God the writer seemed to understand most of the viewers’ feeling – when they have to watch the same storyline over and over again – and decided to put something else for the show. It was seen during Dr. Seok Ho Pil’s (Go Chang Seok) visit to one of his intern’s (Oh Ri Jin) patient. My happiness and excitement start to grow when I see Go Chang Seok as one of the casts who I will see often in the show (since he’s Do Hyun’s doctor). As far as I know, Go Chang Seok never failed in any role he played and he never chose any mediocre drama or movie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment