Translate

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Kim Dong Hyun Apologizes for EXO Xiumin’s Injury

Kim Dong Hyun Apologizes for EXO Xiumin’s InjuryFollowing the news of EXO’Xiumin getting injured at the “2016 Idol Star Athletics Championships,” mixed martial arts fighter Kim Dong Hyun has apologized through his Instagram account.His apology reads, “During the futsal match at the Idol Star Athletics Championships, I had an unintentional accident with EXO’s Xiumin. I was worried he might have been severely injured but thankfully they say there has been no harm to [his] bones, so I am relieved. I sincerely hope he recovers quickly and that it doesn’t cause any large issues with his schedule. I am also apologetic to the Idol Star Athletics Championships production crew.”
Meanwhile, criticism against the Idol Star Athletics Championships grows amidst continued injuries every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment