Translate

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

VIXX’s Ravi Shares His Passion for Music in BNT Pictorial

VIXX’s Ravi Shares His Passion for Music in BNT PictorialVIXX‘s Ravi recently participated in his first-ever solopictorial with BNT.





vixx ravi bnt2This photo shoot had four concepts in total. The first one is to show his mysterious side, the second one is to express his youth, the third one is a modern and rough kind of side, and the last one is a bold and unique side of himself.
vixx ravi bnt6vixx ravi bnt5After the photo shoot, Ravi said during the interview, “It was my first photo shoot alone so it was fun and enjoyable. I shot a lot of pictorials while promoting the LR unit, but this is my first time shooting it alone.”
vixx ravi bnt7When asked what he does during his free time, Ravi answered, “I don’t really like to rest, so I just keep writing songs even if I get some time off.”
Ravi also talked about his best friends EXO‘s Kai and SHINee‘s Taemin, saying, “I became close with Kai because we had a lot of broadcasts that overlapped with each other. I became close with Taemin, too, because Kai is close with him.”
vixx ravi bnt8He talked about having worked with girl group Melody Day, saying, “I couldn’t actually meet them in person, but I was still excited thinking about releasing a different kind of song.” He went on to talk about his role model, revealing, “My role model is the rapper and producer Kanye West.”
Ravi also hinted about his solo activities, saying, “My mixtape that was revealed on January 4 is, you could say, the start of my individual activity. Starting from the music I worked on with Microdot, I will fill it with my music one at a time.”
You can see more photos here.
vixx ravi bnt9

No comments:

Post a Comment