Translate

Friday, March 4, 2016

Jihyun boasts about her glamorous body

4minute's Jihyun attended the press conference for MBC drama 'My Little Baby' on March 4 at the MBC Building with co-stars Oh Ji Ho, Lee Soo Kyung, and Kim Min Jae.


In the drama, she plays Han So Yoon, a yoga instructor who is also the younger sister of the lead Han Ye Seul (played by Lee Soo Kyung).  She revealed, "I've always liked yoga in real life.  I've been doing it as a hobby.  On top of that, I've always been glamorous.  There has been no chance for me to show that," making everyone laugh with her boldness.





She continued, "Through acting this time, I will naturally appeal with my glamorous aspect, which makes me happy when I film."  And we can't wait to see that either!


"I immediately said I would do it because the script looked fun," she continued.  "I have extremely high expectations."

No comments:

Post a Comment