Translate

Friday, March 4, 2016

UEE revealed her own insight into her role in the upcoming drama 'Marriage Contract'.

UEE revealed her own insight into her role in the upcoming drama 'Marriage Contract'. 
In this new drama, UEE is playing a character she has never taken on before. She'll be playing a single mother of a 7-year-old, which is a stark difference from her actual life as an idol star.





UEE shared how she felt about the challenge as she said, "My character Kang Hae Soo is a woman who is very sincere and simple. She dedicates everything to her young daughter. To be honest, I was very worried about this character, but I talked a lot with the director. So far, there are no big issues because my daughter and I from the drama are getting along well on the set."


Many viewers are looking forward to UEE's new character in 'Marriage Contract'. You can watch the premiere on March 5 through MBC!

No comments:

Post a Comment