Translate

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Shim Eun Kyung talks about being a 'motae solo'



Actress Shim Eun Kyung talked about being a 'motae solo,' or someone who's never dated, on MBC radio show, 'Bae Chul Soo's Music Camp,' on February 26.


Bae Chul Soo first said to her, "I saw in your interview that you were a motae solo," and she replied, "That's just how it happened.  I do think that I should try dating.  I'm not the type to put importance on dating, but I had even less interest when I was younger.  About dating.  I believed strongly that I wanted to live by myself while enjoying my life, but while watching a lot of movies, experiencing many things, and even experiencing things in relation to acting, I wondered if I should probably try dating once.  

"It might not be important, but still, I came to think that it could be a big source for the many emotions I feel, so if there is someone who is a good match for me [I have the intention to date].  It will never be on purpose.  Why would I think that?"

No comments:

Post a Comment